On this day in history December 19,
- 1956 – Irish-born physician John Bodkin Adams is arrested in connection with the suspicious deaths of more than 160 patients. Eventually he is convicted only of minor charges.
- 25 November 1913: The Irish Volunteers (shanebrowne.wordpress.com)
- Today in Irish History: 15 December … (stairnaheireann.wordpress.com)
- Tiocfaidh ár lá – Our DAY will come (prayingforoneday.wordpress.com)
- Gery Adams And The IRA (daisy12andrews12.wordpress.com)
- Small explosion hits central Belfast amid spike in Irish republican attacks (foxnews.com)