on this day in history December 2, 1999 – The British government transferred political power over the province of Northern Ireland to the Northern Ireland Executive.
- Johnston Press in talks to sell off Irish newspapers (theguardian.com)
- Trip to Northern Ireland (anderskongs.wordpress.com)
- Ending Troubles murder prosecutions ‘would cause wounds of Northern Ireland’s past to fester’ (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Trouble in store for ancient artefacts from digs across Northern Ireland (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- The UK (sebastianbehnhansen.wordpress.com)
- NI ministers meet Japanese PM Abe (bbc.co.uk)