On this day in history November 30, 1988 – UN General Assembly (151-2) censures US for refusing PLO’s Arafat visa.
- Tests ‘show Arafat was poisoned with polonium’, widow says (telegraph.co.uk)
- PLO officials call for Arafat inquiry (kattankudi.info)
- Yasir Arafat’s death report completed (worldbulletin.net)
- BBC Arafat binge continues to promote conspiracy theories (bbcwatch.org)
- Yasser Arafat ingested polonium, and not by accident, scientists say (telegraph.co.uk)
- Arafat was poisoned and killed by Israel and the USA (nsnbc.me)
- Murder Most Foul (lewrockwell.com)