On this day in history November 26, 1941 – U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a bill establishing the fourth Thursday in November as Thanksgiving Day. In 1939 Roosevelt had signed a bill that changed the celebration of Thanksgiving to the third Thursday of November.
- Video: The Legacy of FDR’s Normalization of Relations with the USSR (counterjihadreport.com)
- A Return to Being Thankful this Thanksgiving (weoccupyjesus.org)
- Today in History: November 15 (americanforchange.com)
- Burns explores Roosevelt legacy in new documentary (chronicle.augusta.com)
- Today in history for Friday, Nov. 22 (goerie.com)
- Burns explores Roosevelt legacy in new documentary (wtvm.com)